Your cart is currently empty!
Hey, mamas, hey! We’re baaccckkkk from our posting hiatus and our website has a brand new look courtesy of our resident tech mom boss, Adrian (Chic Diva Geek). Get into it! We slowed down on posting and social media content because we had SO much going on. Nikki had a whole baby, we launched our bi-monthly event series, Eat, Mom, Love AND Simona led us in planning (and beasting) our second The Momference™ , with the help of our bomb mom squad, all while mom-ing, wife-ing, breastfeeding, working and more.
Whew, we’re exhausted just thinking about the last few months! But we’re slowly recovering from the beautifully chaotic ebbs and flows of life and we have some great content and events ahead, including our third annual Mommy en Blanc.
So what can you expect from the refreshed site and our IG page?
- #DMPicks – our picks for all things mom including baby/kids, beauty, fashion and lifestyle
- DMV monthly event roundups, event recaps and our unique/signature events
- Product testing; we’ll choose a couple of mamas each month to test out and review new brands + brands we love
- #MompreneurMonday spotlighting DMV boss moms
- #DMTruthfulTuesday – share your mom truths (No judgement zone)
- Mom hacks
- Mom stories and perspectives, because (y)our individual journey’s and stories matter
- Mom jokes because sometimes we have to laugh at motherhued to keep from crying
- IG lives so you can get to know and talk to us
- Comprehensive lists of local pediatricians, physicians, therapists, etc.
- Mental health check-ins
- Supporting/new local initiatives… and so much more!
District Motherhued is almost 3 years old and while we’ve grown significantly, we still have much to do AND learn. Sometimes people forget that we are just two moms behind this almost 10K strong #DMVMomTribe. We try to respond to all the emails, DMs and comments and create consistent content while living our lives. ‘We’ve created this safe space for (millennial) moms of color not only for you to reside, but for us, too. So your support and patience along this journey means everything.
Keep rocking with us. We love you. We got you. Stay tuned…
xo, Nikki & Simona